Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kladblog Meeting!


Today we had our kladblog meeting,it was a
wonderful day,I can not wait till the next one!

I now can show you what was hidden in the boxes!

This one I have made for Jolande,she organised this
beautiful day. I do not have a wizard project my own
but I love to make the mini's...perhaps it is time to start
a little project for myself?


This one was for Margriet.....



This one I made for Sylvia,it was wonderful to meet
her at last,I can tell you she is a lovely lady and we
had a good time together!








This one I made for Edward....


This I made for Jody....



And this (TO MUCH) are the beautiful gifts I have received
today!!!!
There was also a gift from Mercedes for Sylvia and me,she
sent it to Sylvia and we had to open it together on this meeting....
Thank you Mercedes it was as if you were with us!!!!
Tomorow I will tell you all about the beautiful gifts.....








10 comments:

  1. Sabiha, you should definently begin work on a wizard project. Now!

    All the minis look fabulous and the meeting sounds like bunches of fun. Thanks for sharing all that eye-candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! What wonderful things you made for everyone! And what wonderful gifts you have received! It looks like Christmas!!
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine the big smiles you must have received from the PHkladbloggers, Sabiha,
    for all this work you have done!
    Lovely gifts going round. Did you make the little bear?

    I'm looking forward to all the workshop results. :P

    Must have been lovely to take a look at all the stuff the members brought along.

    Groetjes,
    Brombeertje

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word girl, you've been busy! They're all lovely miniature gifts. Beautifully wrapped too. I bet you made a few people very happy...!

    Groeten, Josje

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thasnk you all!!!

    Mary,....right away I start,haha!

    Mercedes,it felt like Christmas...it was a wonderful day!

    brombeertje,I did not make the little bear....but I made her beautiful tĂștĂș,haha!
    Yes,it was lovely to see the work of the others...such a beautiful project and there was so much to see!
    If I finish the workshops I will show it...I have to make 8,so give me a little time,haha!

    Josje,it was so fun to make...and I did it to see the suprised faces...that was my present!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeetje Sab, wat was je snel maar het staat er weer prachtig op!!
    Ik heb een fantastische dag gehad en vond het erg leuk om je te ontmoeten, nog enorm bedankt voor de prachtige dingen die je gemaakt hebt.

    Liefs Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha,Graag gedaan hoor...en uh ik met me grote mond dat ik op de bank zou ploffen...dus niet heb gelijk die lelietjes van dalen die ik van Akke kreeg afgemaakt en het blad voor de pioenen..heb ook nog wat blad gemaakt voor de plant maar het blijft op een ...lijken denk dat ik een nieuw ...ga maken,haha!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die van mij ziet er ook niet uit, alsof hij een half jaar geen water heeft gehad!
    Hanghertshoorn bestaat dat, bij mij wel!
    Ik ga ook een nieuwe maken, want op zich vindt ik het wel een mooie techniek.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sabiha your gifts look wonderful and I agree with Mary that you should do a wizard project.
    It sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Looking forward to hearing about your gifts tomorrow..xx

    ReplyDelete