Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wonderful !



Since 2 weeks I'm strugling with a cold and can't get over it.
At this moment I'm to busy with other things,and that's why
I'm posting this blog until now.

Some while ago I received 2 wonderful packages from 2
wonderful mini friends!



This I received from my dear friend Eva who lives in Spain.
She sent me all these beautiful mini's,and she made me very
happy!!! I'm also collecting mini shells from al over the world
and she collect some for me,at the beautiful beaches of Menorca!




This was a surprise sent by my dearest friend
Mercedes.....isn't it cute?

It is a blessing to have such wonderful friends!!!

11 comments:

  1. Dear Sabiha, I hope your cold goes soon! It is a wonderful blessing to have you as a friend too!
    Beautiful minis that Eva has sent you!
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie kadootjes heb je gekregen en veel, dan ben ik niet de enigste die verkouden is, beterschap!
    groetjes marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sabiha
    Beautiful gifts and I hope you´ll get well!
    /Eva J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for that beautiful gifts and your friendship!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sabiha, I hope you get well soon!!
    Thanks for your nice words.
    I love the little Basket with yellow roses that Mercedes sent to you!! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful presents! You deserve them...and they must cheer you up when you've been so sick! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Espero que se mejore pronto, felicidades por los regalos y las amistades.
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful treasures from dear mini friends! I love Mercedes' lovely pitchers. So beautiful. And Eva's goodies are divine as well. You are so fortunate to be blessed with such wonderful gifts.

    Jody
    Mini Leaps and Bounds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sabiha,

    Thank you so much for your sweet and supportive comment on my blog post. I am so sorry to hear that you have had to deal with that kind of stress and anxiety, too. I hope things are getting better for you and your family. We are staying positive and I am so grateful for your support.

    Warmly,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Claudia,staying positive a good thing,thank you too for your support!

    X,sabiha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sabiha!

    Wonderfull Gifts. I like so much

    ReplyDelete