Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Long time no see!

Dear friends, I know it has been a while since I have post on my blog. Real life kept me busy
and I had no time or any inspiration to work on my miniatures. I have to do some catching up with your blogs too, and have to welcome all my new followers...so a BIG WELCOME to all of you. Some days ago, I forced myself to work on the French house...and I managed to make
some progress with the bedroom.

Soon I will post about it, but now I wanted to show you some wonderful gifts I received from
my lovely friends. The little square cushion at the pic above was a gift from my dearest friend Sylvia...she knows I like to have a lot of cushions, thank you Sylvia!

The pics below are all gifts from my friend Jollie from Greece...do not have to tell you that this
was a wonderful surprise and most of the items are allready in use! Thank you Jollie!

BEDANKT MEIDEN,BEN ERG BLIJ MET JULLIE EN JULLIE VRIENDSCHAP, XXXX










13 comments:

  1. The gifts you received are very beautiful and lovely, Sabiha, you're so lucky to have such nice friends! Looking forward to see the progress you've made with the beedroom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts,I'm sure you were really lucky ;-)! I'm looking forward too if you will show new results from your french house. Hugs,Jeannette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts, Sabiha! Enjoy.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear from you again! You received very lovely gifts, I was honored with gifts from Jollie, too, so I have some hint how lucky you are to have those wonderful miniatures... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful gifts your have got. Happy you.
    Welcome to my new blog. Love Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to be one of the new followers! Beautiful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too am a new follower, the gifts you recieved are wonderful my favourite is the little watering can, looking forward to seeing what you will do with them !

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's nice to see you back to blogging again and the little gifts will fit in very well with your new house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lieve Sabje, ik heb je blogpost helemaal over het hoofd gezien blijkbaar want ik zie hem nu pas! :( sorry! ;)

    Ben heel erg benieuwd wat je aan je aan de slaapkamer hebt gedaan van het huis :) en ik ben blij om te horen dat je weer wat meer tijd hebt voor je hobby, de inspiratie komt dan vanzelf wel weer.

    Heel veel plezier met de spulletjes, ik was ook zo verwend door Syl met zo'n prachtig kussentje! :)

    Liefs Jollie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gifts congratulations. I love your blog and i cant wait to see what you do next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of the best gifts ever. And it came to a very good home. I love what you did with the interior. Everything is just great. Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sabiha, you have a lovely collection of kind thoughts here. I think my favourite would be the cactus which looks perfect in its place.

    ReplyDelete